Our customer is a global player on flow control products and severe applications. For its engineered valves business based in Milan we are searching the
The position is responsible for providing advice, coaching and operational support to functional directors on all aspects of HR delivery - particularly talent development, engagement and people management activities.
The HR Manager has a team of 1 HR generalist and can partner with external HR Labour Consultants/ Advisors, as required.
- Business partnership with functions, directly or though his/her reports acting as a strong and challenging partner to ensure effective delivery of the HR agenda.
- Leading Talent attraction for the Italian business, plans all communication/awareness activities. Partners with identified Universities.
- Providing coaching and direction on all people management and development matters for all line managers within the functions.
- Proactive recruitment with external recruitment and internal growth
- Manage effectively the recruiting budget.
- Management of Talent Development process, including Talent Assessment and identification of hig
potential talents.This includes roles analysis, competencies mapping and skills assessment, related to gap analysis and training plans.
- Providing training on both soft and hard skills, having the ability to analyse organizational and training needs appropriatel; fixed cost scenarios and FTEs management.
- Leader and responsible for annual Salary Review process for Italian business, consistently with organization development, performance evaluation, C&B strategy and budget constraint, rolling out corporate policies at a local level.
- Leading Employee relations and Labour relations at site level, establishing a permanent dialogue with Unions associations and granting the regular update of labour agreements at site level.
- Ensure employee onboarding and administration, according to national and local labour laws, contracts and agreements.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- QUALIFICATIONS – University Degree in a major University.
- EXPERIENCE – Approximately 7 to 10 years experience in Human Resources generalist roles
Fluency of English is mandatory.
- Strong communication skills
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects
- Team working and strong networking and negotiation
- Ability to influence
- Solution oriented
- Ability to think and act independently
- Tenacity and resilience, must be able to respond robustly to pressure
Contact: Elisabetta Rossari